Revolutionise the way you feed your puppy litters with the Weanafeeda Range
Weanafeeda… Use it to believe it! It’s logical, functional and simply effective!
Weanafeeda ™ - the multiple bowl carrier/feeder for puppies
Weanafeeda was developed by a Cumbrian Vet and his wife with advice from top breeders. Weanafeeda is innovatively designed to solve the problems associated with the feeding of a litter of pups at the weaning stage.
Weanafeeda is available in 2 different sizes to suit all breeds. Mini 6, Maxi 6. All come complete with quality stainless steel bowls.
Just look at the pictures of puppies feeding from this innovative litter feeding system. There is no other feeder for pups designed specifically for puppies allowing them to feed individually in a communal situation.
The unique features & benefits of Weanafeeda:
- Weanafeeda allows one person to carry a number of feeding bowls all at once in one hand.
- Weanafeeda’s unique segregating stalls ensure that each pup gets its fair share of food resulting in an even growth rate throughout the whole litter.
- Weanafeeda is lightweight, completely stable and non-chewable.
- Weanafeeda enables individual pups to be given medication or supplements.
- Weanafeeda prevents spillage, is easy to clean – ready for the next feed.
- Weanafeeda is a training aid, pups associate it with food and feeding times. It helps to eliminate any aggression associated with food.
- It ensures pups are used to feeding individually when they go to their new homes.
Watch this video of Windsinger Gordon Setters using the Weanafeeda System
Mini 6 Dimensions
The Weanafeeda Mini 6 is suitable for all medium & small breeds. The Mini comes complete with 6 high quality stainless steel bowls.
The bowl carrier is made out of tough Grey polypropylene which is tolerant of sterilising agents.
The whole feeder is lightweight and stable.
The detachable carrying handle is coated steel.
|bowls: 13 cms (5”) Capacity: 0.25 lts|
Maxi 6 Dimensions
The Weanafeeda Maxi 6 is suitable for medium/large to giant breeds. The Maxi 6 comes complete with 6 stainless steel bowls.
- The bowl carrier is made out of tough dark grey polypropylene which is tolerant of sterilising agents.
- The whole feeder is lightweight, stable and non-chewable.
- The detachable carrying handle is coated steel.
- For easy storage the Maxi 6 & Maxi 4 stack together when not in use.
|bowls: 16.5 cms (6.5”) Capacity: 0.75 lts|
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.