Heating Pad by Warm a Pet
Warm a Pet
NEW! Carbon Fibre Heating Pad
(Large 300mm x 400mm)
The Warm a Pet under bed heating pad is great for a number of uses, first and foremost, when it is cold these are great to keep your dog warm!
They are also a must for your older pets in winter time and perhaps other times too... Many people also use these when their dogs have litters rather than running a heat lamp (which only heats from above) or are recovering from surgery, less activity means less body heat.
|We use these in our K9 Pro Crates under our crate mats, you can certainly tell when they are not turned on as you see the dogs curled up, when on we see the dogs stretched out and comfortable.
The model we stock is the BRAND NEW Carbon Fibre model with SEVEN heat settings and a Sherpa slip cover. We found that some pets like the heat more than others so the seven levels of heat are just perfect.
- Seven heat setting selection switch on the power supply allows you to choose the ideal warmth for the animal in care.
- This 400mm x 300mm sized flexible heat pad has been developed for use in artificial joey pouches used in the care of injured and orphaned pouch young.
- Large 400mm x 300mm size suits all pets.
- Thoroughly tested by an experienced wildlife carer.
- Extra low voltage, supply-authority approved power pack means safe comfort for all animals.
- Sherpa slip-cover included keeps the heat pad clean and removes easily for laundering.
- Low running costs, just a few cents per day...
- Australian approved with C Tick compliance...
- Can be converted for use in the car - contact us for information
- User Guide available HERE
- 2 year manufacturers warranty!
- In car power lead as an option.
Please note this is a healthcare item. Once used we can accept any returns or exchanges unless we believe there is a fault with the product.
We cannot accept a return on change of mind, or the dog does not like the use/ feel. Once they are used, we cannot accept back for hygienic purposes.
|Best Suited to
ALL Pets | Winter nights and days | Older pets | Recovering pets | The pet that you love! | All dog beds except trampoline beds
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.