or make 4 interest-free payments of $32.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
The sport of Nosework has taken off all around the world and dog owners are finding out what a great asset it is to teach their dog to use his or her nose in scent work.
Our kit comes with 4 oils Anise, Birch, Clove & Cypress
We wanted to build a kit that will give the trainer the power to teach, train and proof their dog in Nosework for competition or scent detection for fun, so we designed this kit to have all the items we feel you need and none of what you dont.
The kit comes with pure oils so that you can make your own scented Q tips after the ones in the kit are used up. We provide 10 of each odour pre scented as we wind these will last you months if you are using as we suggest.
We feel that this kit will last the keenest Nosework trainer at least a year before you need to purchase any more nosework supplies.
Please note: Box colour may vary.
- 1 x K9Pro Safe Case, which is waterproof, dustproof, crush proof, Hi Vis and has padded cut outs for items.
- 4 x Large clear glass jars marked "Birch" - "Clove" - "Anise" - "Cypress" which have a plastic tube inside. These are to store your used Q Tip for future sessions.
- 4 x Medium clear glass jars marked "Birch" - "Clove" - "Anise" - "Cypress" which have 10 pre scented cotton swabs inside each. These are ready to use.
- 4 x Brown glass jars marked "Birch" - "Clove" - "Anise"- "Cypress" which are each full of 100% therapeutic grade oil. These are so that you can make many more cotton swabs once you have used those we provided for you.
- 4 x Glass droppers to use with oils (we recommend storing oils with original cap or the bulb may degrade)
- 1 x Tweezers to handle the scented swabs.
- 1 x Slider tin so that swab can be placed inside and hidden in tin. Tin has earth magnet inside so it can be attached to metal.
- 1 x Plastic screw top tin so that swab can be placed inside and hidden in tin. Tin has earth magnet inside so it can be attached to metal.
- 1 x Super Putty that can be used to stick tins or other hides to non metallic surfaces
- 1 x Intructions on how to care for your Nosework Kit and prevent odour contamination when using.
17.1 Preparation and Storage of Odours
- The “scent aids” must be cotton balls or q-tips. If q-tips are used, only those with paper stems (not plastic) may be used. The q-tips should be cut in half with the stems trimmed shorter, if preferred.
- To prepare the scent aids for trial, ONE cotton ball should be used as a carrier vial. This cotton ball is NOT to be used as a hide in trial, but merely acts as an infuser vessel. This ball should have 2 drops of oil dripped onto it (do not allow the vial to touch the cotton ball) and be placed in the bottom of an air tight 250ml glass jar. Into this jar should be placed 30 cotton balls or pre-cut q-tips. Once complete, the jar should be made air tight, shaken vigorously and
left to stand in a cool dark place for 48 hours.
- Glass must always be used for scent preparation and storage because the essential oils are corrosive and will break down plastic containers, changing the chemical composition and affecting the scent. Plastic may be used for scent vessels, but the scent aid must be removed from the plastic container for storage.
These oils are genuine oils that can be used in any ANKC, NACSW Trial or school.
Important information regarding our CLOVE Odour
Eugenia caryophilata is the approved ANKC odour of clove oil. Our kits come with clove labeled as Syzgium aromaticum.
Eugenia Caryophilata is the SAME odour strain as Syzqium Aromaticum. They are referred to as synonyms, different names for the same oil/plant.
See right hand column Synonyms
Love the customer service care of K9Pro, item was out of stock, they knew I was keen to purchase it and they emailed me when it hit their shelves. I have not long received it but looking forward to having a crack at it. My doggo is going to love it.
Quick delivery, great customer service and well made product! Love it’s compact design and ease of use
A very comprehensive complete kit for Noseworks. very professionally put together, so glad I didn't try and make it myself.
Have yet to use this kit our 1st training session starts next week however the kit looks very professionally presented, everything stated on the K9 website for this kit is held securely and individually within an easy to carry box Looks great and I'm sure it will perform as required too
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.