VETSENSE FLYGON – TOPICAL INSECTICIDAL AND REPELLENT SPRAY
Vetsense Flygon is an innovative formulation for repelling flies, mosquitoes and other biting insects. The topical spray has insecticidal effect that eliminates fleas and prevents flea borne diseases. The repellent property keeps away major biting insects away and protects animals from their bites. It prevents itching, scratching and skin conditions due to insect bites. The topical treatment used during heavy infestation can control diseases such as heartworm infection caused due to mosquito bites. The oil-based repellent lasts longer and has no known side effects on daily usage.
How does it work?
Flygon is a potent fly repellent. It constitutes of active ingredients such as natural Pyrethrins and citronella oil. The unique combination of natural Pyrethrins, Citronella Oil and synergists in low irritant oil base provides long lasting effect of the insecticidal and repellent properties. The formula provides a soothing feel on the contact.
- Apply lightly over the animal for a few seconds with a sweeping motion from head to rear.
- Can also be used alternatively by dampening the cloth and apply on the selected area.
- Use once daily or twice as per the infestation.
- For high effectiveness during flea and mosquito season, spray in kennel and bedding.
- Repels flies and other biting insects including mosquitoes
- Provides wide range of protection
- Beneficial for horses, dogs, cats, cattle and pigs
- Provides long lasting protection
- Controls lice on dogs and cats
- Pleasant smelling and non-stinging
- Safe to use on daily basis
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wear suitable gloves when handling or applying the product.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash hands after use.
- As the product is oil-based, be careful while spraying on certain products.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.