ScentLogix-K9 ScentKits are the world's first suite of ScentKits scientifically developed for the training of K9's in the detection of narcotics, explosives and other biological hazards. With the use of patent-pending technology, these multi-operational ScentKits set a new standard for all K9-detection training kits.
The Electronic scents K9 training aids provide a new effective method of training your dogs to detect digital media & mobile devices in any type of environment. K9s trained with the ScentLogix Electronic K9 Scent Detection Training Aids can detect the presence of Digital Media & Mobile Devices in any place and situation, even when there are attempts to conceal them. In a day and age where computer crimes are rising, the digital media scent kit can help you train your K9 to detect the presence of digital media & Mobile Devices.
This can help capture and convict hackers, child predators and other computer crimes.
- Digital Media or Mobile Devices Scent K9 Training Aid Imprint Aid
- Protective Bags (Reusable)
- Magnetic 360° Above-Ground Stash Pipes
- 360° Below-Ground Stash Tubes
- Scentable Towel
- Scent-Barrier Packaging
NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON PSEUDO SCENTS.
TO ENSURE THE INTEGRITY OF THE PRODUCTS WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON ANY PSEUDO PRODUCT.
ScentLogix™ is the arm of Polymath Interscience (Π) earmarked for the commercialization of tools and products realized from its technological innovations in the cross-science area of biological olfaction and scent detection, and for the application of these tools to issues pertaining to environmental and public health and safety, human ailment detection, social justice, and in preserving the security of the nation, its citizenry and infrastructure.
ScentLogix™ brand products and K9 training doctrine are driven by our R&D activities in biological olfaction and the convergence of these activities with psychological elements of biological detection such as scent perception, generalization and recognition, and those psychosocial elements embodied within behaviour-conditioning training processes.
ScentLogix™ K9 ScentKits are currently used by various federal police, military, state and private security firms all across the world, including the USA, the UK, Brazil, Australia, France, Canada, Holland, Finland, Sweden, India, China, Guatemala, Mexico, Panama, Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
FACTS ABOUT SCENTKITS
- The most realistic scent reference standard for detector-K9 certification programs.
- Multifunctional – for Air/Land/Water Training Exercises, in the Hottest/Coldest regions, in all continents!
- Uses “Clean-Scent” engineering to enhance target-odour understanding and detection abilities.
- Regulation-Free Training, Transportation, Usage and Storage
- No Extinction Training of K9’s Required
- K9 Temperament – Provides K9’s teams with the ability to train within civilian populated environments
- Train on one scent, detect many types of derivatives.
- Simplifies imprinting and odor recognition training
- Trains K9’s to detect all weights of target material
- Enables the development of standards and theories that can be used to qualify degrees of K9 efficiency at different detection levels
- K9s Imprinted on ScentLogix perform noticeably better than K9s imprinted on real target materials
- Reduces/Eliminates False Alerts within K9’s
- Eliminates K9 health hazards within odors and Environmentally friendly.
- Surface Area > 1/6th of a football field!
- 100% Pure, Above-Threshold, Parent Odor specifically engineered to serve as a scent training Aid
- Unparalleled Odor Technology and Know-How
- The most realistic scent reference standard for detector-K9 certification programs
All ScentLogix ™ K9 Scent Imprint Training Aids are non-hazardous, non-explosive, non-narcotic and non-spillable thus safe to handle, transport and store in any quantity. They can safely be used to generate more realistic K9 training scenarios in almost any environment including public places and built-up areas. They have also been operationally proven to enhance the scope of detection of K9s on both bulk and trace quantities.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.