Our Wobble Board is made of resin, is study and built to last.
40 cm wide circular board to work instability and train dog's proprioception.
Its upper side is covered with 25 kg thick foam and with synthetic leather that offers better comfort and security while doing exercise.
Wobble boards are one of the most used devices for dog proprioceptive rehabilitation in order to strengthen balance.
A must-have for your canine rehabilitation centre.
Adding a Wobble Board is a good way to maintain a dog's strong joints, ensure a good range of motion and mobility. These have become an essential cross-training tool for the sporting dog and performance dog and will help keep your dog in top competitive condition.
- GREAT FOR ANY FITNESS LEVEL – From physical therapy to older adults to elite athletes, the balance trainer is beneficial and adaptable for any goal
- LIGHT & PORTABLE – Weighing only about 3 lbs. , the 15. 75-inch diameter board is compact & light enough to carry so you can take your workout anywhere
- NON-SLIP, GRIP SURFACE – A textured surface prevents slipping whether in shoes , barefoot or on your hands for improved stability and safety
- BODY AWARENESS – By training your equilibrium, your body becomes more aware of its place in space for better coordination– great for standing desks
Suitable for all breeds and also for front and back legs.
Wobble boards can also be uses for a variety of post surgery support and rehabiliation as well.
Main uses are for rehabilitaion support are:
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Slipped disks
- Spine problems-Cauda equina syndrome
- Muscular weakness
- Other neurological deficits or muscular atrophies
You can do exercises with your dog on a wobble board such as:
Sit to Stand
- Keep wobble board secure with your foot
- Bring dog onto wobble board and get them to sit
- Lure dog to stand and repeat.
This encourages spinal elongation while standing
- Keep wobble board secure with your foot
- Encourage dog onto wobbleboard
- Keep dog in a stand for 5-10 second intervals and then build as dog becomes more stable
- Release dog off wobble board
- Have dog stand on board with front paws only
- spin wobble board or have dog move around wobble boarsd whils front paws do not come off wobble board ( they will lift paws to move around)
- You can also use this method to have dogs stand on woblle board for a 5-10 second period and release.
- Have dog sit on centre of wobble board
- Stabilise the wobble baord with your foot if needed.
- Using a treat have your dog move their hed to should then continue to strech to hip, switch sides and repeat.
If needed for all exercises put a harness on your dog so you are not leading them by the neck.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.