Pyohex Medicated Conditioner is a leave on conditioner designed to be used in conjunction with Malaseb shampoo.
Pyohex Medicated Conditioner prolongs the antibacterial action of the Chlorhexidine gluconate contained in Pyohex shampoo and Malaseb shampoo. In addition to this, Pyohex conditioner helps replenish moisture on the skin after bathing. This conditioner is a 200ml size and is a perfect partner to use with the Malaseb Shampoo.
Directions for use:
- Thoroughly wet the dog with clean water
- Apply shampoo at various points on the pet
- Massage into a lather. A sponge may assist with this and with penetration through the coat.
- Leave in contact with the skin for 10 minutes – During this time pets must be supervised to ensure that ingestion or inhalation of the product does not occur.
- Rinse thoroughly
How to use the conditioner:
- Place a small amount of conditioner into the palm of the hand, spread evenly over hands then gently massage into the coat.
- Use with caution around eyes. If shampoo enters animal’s eye, flush thoroughly with clean water. Seek veterinary advice if eye changes are observed
- Pets should not be left unattended during the standing process as licking or inhaling shampoo foam may result in irritation of the gastrointestinal or respiratory tracts.
- Antibiotic therapy is recommended for the initial control of infection or where deep pyodermas exist.
Safety directions: Will irritate the eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. When using the product wear rubber gloves, If product enters eye, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use
First aid: If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information centre. Phone Australia 131126. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water.
Disposal: Dispose of empty container by wrapping with paper and putting in garbage
Storage instructions: Store below 30℃ (room temperature)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.