Keep your dog’s safe and secure with an "Aussie Box" 2-bay steel dog kennel.
Flat packed, Easy Assemble 2 bay Dog Kennels.
Standing on 600mm reinforced skids, Aussie Box kennels feature an enclosed, lockable box design to protect dogs from the weather, fleas and parasites, other dogs, snake bites and other hazards.
We are proud to be an offical Australian stockist of Aussie Dog Kennels and their range of goods.
- Flat packed for easy transport
- Simple 9-step kennel assembly (instructions included, or view here), only requires a drill. All other tools, parts and safety equipment supplied.
- High-quality finish No sharp edges, pressed Colourbond panel sheeting
- Designed as a robust outdoor kennel for small-medium to large working and rural dogs, residential dogs, hunting dogs and more.
- Welded hinges and fittings. Heavy duty, grease-able, welded hinges prevent doors dropping over time.
- Timber flooring. Anti-rot timber flooring allows waste fall-through and easy clean-up with maximum animal comfort.
- Removeable centre panel. The centre panel can be removed to create one large bay.
Raised and Lockable Runs
Raised, separated and lockable design protects dogs from:
- Fleas and other parasites
- Snake bite
- Other dogs
- Enclosed rear section keeps dogs out of the weather
- Colourbond sheet divides sections for privacy
Solid, Quality Construction
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel 30mm x 30mm SHS frame
- Anti-rot timber slat floor (removable)
- 50mm x 50mm x 4mm galvanised mesh sides (front open cage section)
- Pressed Colourbond sheeting to exterior of rear enclosed section, Colourbond divider sheet separates rear dog enclosures.
- Colourbond Trimdek roof panels with Pinchweld supplied for all edges.
- Heavy duty, grease-able welded barrel hinges (doors will not drop like with screwed alternatives)
- Bolt-together modular design ensures structural integrity and durability.
- Reinforced skids
Flat-Packed for Easy Transport
Our strong and durable design is flat packed for efficient shipping across Australia. Assembled units can fit on the back of a ute or can be fully or partially dismantled for longer moves.
Simple 9-step, bolt-together assembly takes 30-60 mins and requires only a power or battery drill. (all other tools, parts and safety equipment supplied)
- Flat Pack - 2160mm (length) x 950mm (width) x 400mm (height)
- Assembled (exterior) - 2160mm (length) x 1990mm (width) x 1600mm (height)
- Assembled (interior per bay) - 2160mm (length) x 995mm (width) x 970mm (height)
- Floor height from ground 600mm
- Weight 190kg
$149 Delivery Flat Rate Fee (*to most locations for one kennel)
When you go to checkout be sure to open your shipping information to put in to get your details for your shipping fee or we will email you to organise payment.
Delivery will be direct to your business or residential address on a tail-lift truck OR we can arrange delivery to your local freight depot for pickup (please contact us to arrange a depot pick up)
Please not we do not accept pick up, these are drop shipped from the Manufacturer.
If your postcode is in the below range, shipping will be outside the $149.00 rate. Please email us at email@example.com and we can confirm your shipping rate for you.
6200-6799 | 4874-4876 | 4892 | 4680 | 0802-0803 | 0805-0809 | 0815-0819 | 0822-0827 | 0833-0834 | 0839-0899
We work to have your Aussie Dog Kennel shipped the business day after we receive them and most deliveries arrive within a few days, but we've also had a few that have taken up to 10 days to arrive when carriers are really stretched. Once your courier is booked, we will send you your consignment/ tracking details.
Warranty / Returns
In the unlikely event that there is an issue with your Kennel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorisation and to arrange return shipment.
Aussie Dog Kennels will cover return shipment for any manufacturing quality issues that cannot be rectified.
Our Aussie Kennel warranty includes a 10 year warranty on the frame and 12 month warranty on all other components under "normal use".
For all other returns shipping is at the customer's expense.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.