The Dogtra Pathfinder
or make 4 interest-free payments of $174.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Email us for a pre-order at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
The Dogtra Pathfinder brings GPS and e-collar technology right to your smartphone, giving you a more intelligent and responsive way to track and train your dogs.
The Pathfinder truly works without using cellular data after the inital download. Just download the free maps and operate your smartphone in offline map mode. Unlike other GPS e-collars, there are no extra navigation packages to purchase. This truly is the ultimate Collar for Tracking, Search and Rescue, Hunting and Government Services dogs!
This collar has one of the longest ranges on the market! 14 Kilometers in Range
You have access to Google Maps™ with satellite and terrain views and the ability to track up to 21 dogs or hunters, share locations, playback data and create customizable Geo-Fence alerts. With an incredibly fast two-second update rate and a powerful zoom capability, the Pathfinder tracking feature provides greater live-action detail and accuracy when you’re in the field.
* Downloading the app initially requires data usage. No data needed after the app is downloaded.
* The Pathfinder App is compatible with iOS 8.1 and up, and Android 4.2 and up.
* A device with Bluetooth 4.0 and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is required to operate the Pathfinder.
* Location Sharing requires a separate GPS Connector per user.
* Smartphone not included.
- 100% Waterproof for Both the Remote and Receiver
- Have a Two Second GPS Update Rate & Low to High Power Stimulation
- GPS Antenna
- GEO Fence option - creating a virtual geographic boundary, defined by GPS or RFID technology, that enables the software to trigger a response when a mobile device enters or leaves a particular area.
- Tracking only mode
- Expandable up to 21 dogs
- 14 Kilometre Range
- Rheostat/Slider Dial with Stimulation Levels 1-100
- 3.5-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Nick and Constant Stimulation
- Audible Tone
- Low to High Power Stimulation
- Belt Clip
- Fully Waterproof
- Enhanced Contact Points
- Extendable Contact Points (5/8" to 3/4")
- Expandable to 21 Dogs and Hunters
- 2-Second Update Rate
- Geo-fence Option
- Offline Maps
- Precise and Up-to-date Maps
- Tracking Only Mode
- For Dogs as Small as 35 lbs.
- 2-Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
Free Express Post shipping included with each purchase!
Your Pathfinder comes with:
- GPS Connector
- GPS Collar
- Battery Charger and Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Owner's Manual
- Carrying Case
- Contact Point Extensions and Adjustment Tool
- Non-Stimulation Contact Point Covers
- These also come with US Charger cables. An AUD adaptor is supplied.
You also have the option of purchasing a 1" Bungee collar add on. All Pathfinders do come with a standard collar.
Please note all Dogtra warranties are managed and serviced direct by Dogtra. Please ensure you read the information below regarding the Dogtra warranty procedure prior to making your purchase.
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION REGARDING DOGTRA WARRANTY PROCESS.
Dogtra requires that all warranty replacement & repairs are handled direct through Dogtra. At this point in time they are not willing to allow K9 Pro to handle the warranty directly.
All replacements or repairs inside or outside of the warranty timeframe therefore unfortunately need to be managed this way. We do apologise for any inconvenience this causes you at this point in time, however until Dogtra are willing to change this process and work with the Australian market this is the procedure that needs to be followed.
If you do require warranty assistance please email us at email@example.com and our team will be able to assist you further.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.