or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Use with ear supports to help get those ears up!
USING TEAR MENDER ADHESIVE ON DOG EARS
This product is a convenient and effective alternative to using tape or bandages for shaping dog ears. It is safe, non-toxic, and wash-proof, staying put until removal is desired.
NOTE: Ear position varies by breed and the dog’s natural set, so be sure to CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL OR BREED MANUAL for proper positioning.
Size: 2OZ - 56mls.
PREPARATION OF THE EAR:
- Hair on the inside of the flap SHOULD NOT be removed.
- The Ear canal should be flushed with hydrogen peroxide. Let the ear dry for 10 minutes before proceeding.
- Using cotton dipped in alcohol, clean the outside and inside of the ear flap.
APPLICATION OF TEAR MENDER:
- Apply Tear Mender to the hair on the area of the head to which the ear flap is to be affixed.
- Apply Tear Mender to the upper portion (tip) of the inside of the ear flap.
- The ear flap can now be positioned by bringing the tip in contact with the head as desired, gluing ear hair to head hair and holding it in place for 30 seconds or until hold sets.
- The position should be watched for a few days; reposition if adjustment is needed.
- The ear set should be left until hair growth loosens it. The ear flap is then gently separated from the head, and the adhesive is easily peeled off. NOTE: Ear position varies by breed and the dog’s natural set, so be sure to CONSULT A PORFESSIONAL OR BREED MANUAL for proper positioning
On Dog - Apply bandage remover available at Chemists or baby oil to hair then use an extra fine flea comb to remove.
On Owner - Tear Mender easily rubs off fingers and solid surfaces. It will only bond to materials it can penetrate such as fabric.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.