Nosework Kit by K9Pro
The sport of Nosework is taking off all around the world and dog owners are finding out what a great asset it is to teach their dog to use his or her nose in scent work.
We wanted to build a kit that will give the trainer the power to teach, train and proof their dog in Nosework for competition or scent detection for fun, so we designed this kit to have all the items we feel you need and none of what you dont.
The kit comes with pure oils so that you can make your own scented Q tips after the ones in the kit are used up. We provide 10 of each odour pre scented as we wind these will last you months if you are using as we suggest.
We feel that this kit will last the keenest Nosework trainer at least a year before you need to purchase any more nosework supplies.
- 1 x K9Pro Safe Case, which is waterproof, dustproof, crush proof, Hi Vis and has padded cut outs for items.
- 3 x Large clear glass jars marked "Birch" - "Clove" - "Anise" which have a plastic tube inside. These are to store your used Q Tip for future sessions.
- 3 x Medium clear glass jars marked "Birch" - "Clove" - "Anise" which have 10 pre scented cotton swabs inside each. These are ready to use.
- 3 x Brown glass jars marked "Birch" - "Clove" - "Anise" which are each full of 100% therapeutic grade oil. These are so that you can make many more cotton swabs once you have used those we provided for you.
- 3 x Glass droppers to use with oils (we recommend storing oils with original cap or the bulb may degrade)
- 1 x Tweezers to handle the scented swabs.
- 1 x Slider tin so that swab can be placed inside and hidden in tin. Tin has earth magnet inside so it can be attached to metal.
- 1 x Screw top tin so that swab can be placed inside and hidden in tin. Tin has earth magnet inside so it can be attached to metal.
- 1 x Super Putty that can be used to stick tins or other hides to non metallic surfaces
- 1 x Intructions on how to care for your Nosework Kit and prevent odour contamination when using.
These oils are genuine oils that can be used in any NASCW Trial or school.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.