FT-330 Finger Trainer Educator
E-Collar Technolgies Latest Innovation! The FT-330 Finger Trainer Educator
Pre Order Now- Due to Arrive July 2019
Email us at email@example.com for assistance
This 800 Metre range remote trainer has all the features found in the ET-300 Mini Educator with the addition of a wireless button that can be programmed to either S button or the T button. The receiver weighs only 68 grams and provides plenty of stimulation for both small to large dogs. Alternate stimulation options include tone and vibration remote training.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Assembled in the USA. Comes with a two-year warranty and free shipping is included with this product.
Finger Trainer Features:
- LED Indicator
- Finger Control Button conveniently placed
- On/ off Switch
- Half Inch Velcro band
- The finger trainer can be set to control any one of the 3 buttons (S1- Black S2 – Red and the T button)
- Operating distance between the remote and finger trainer is a maximum of 3.6 Metres.
Note: The finger button controls the physical button not the function of the button. The remote controls the function. This remote can only control once receiver at a time. Battery life is approximately 1 year – can vary with usage.
Remote & Receiver Features:
- 800 Metre Range
- Three Stimulation modes supported – Momentary continuous and combo mode.
- Also comes with the tapping sensation - tone stimulation (Pavlovian conditioning)
- Quick Charge Batteries
- Intensity Dial for quick adjustment
- Stimulation adjustable levels from 0-100
- Collar receiver light for night-time early morning work, so you can easily locate your dog!
- The remote comes with the “lock and set” safety stimulation feature
- Stimulation Boosting Mode - Providing instant control for emergency situations. With user adjustable boosting levels from 1-60
- Both remote and receivers are waterproof
- Convertible from 1 dog (FT330) to 2 Dog models (FT332)
- Remote finger button is supported.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.