Dog Treat Pouch
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.97 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
K9 Pro Treat Pouch
We really could not find a treat pouch we thought was just perfect, some had lots of pockets, things to hang things off and were loaded with options, but this seemed to clutter the whole action of using food rewards with carry gear.
Some were huge and the prevented free movement of the handler and or the treats were hard to access.
The purpose of a treat pouch is to be able to carry treats, keep your hands free, be able to access those treats fast and repeatedly, it must also be comfortable not too heavy and easy to clean.
So, we sat down at the K9 Pro drawing board and have come up with what we think is a great all round bag! This is the newest model of our original K9 Pro Treat Pouch which includes some great features.
- Made from high grade washable, Denier Nylon.
- Wipe out removable internal liner, just wipe it out with a damp cloth. You can carry greasy and tasty treats without having to wash the entire bag. this also removes the need to have an additional plastic bag to store your food. Once done it is easy to remove and wash the inner bag separately just by unzipping it off the pouch; with one extra inner liner in the package, there will always be one ready for use.
- Snap open and closed spring loaded French hinge.
- Adjustable waist strap that is also removable. A new wider strap has ben designed for user comfort
- Belt clip on the back of the pouch allows you to attach it to pants or training vest/jacket without the strap
- Treat pouch large enough to hold a lot of treats or up to 2 medium orbee balls.
- Extra Pocket in front for your keys, phone, clicker etc which can be fully zipped up to prevent anything falling out! Our new design will fit both the latest Iphone and Samsung mobiles!
- Second hidden pocket in back!
- Front pouch: 17cm long 11.5cm high
- Main pouch: 21.5cm high 22cm wide
- Belt width: 3cm wide
- Belt length: 115cm Long
A great looking bag that is functional and will be an asset to your training!
Finally a good sized pouch for training Bullmastiff babies, and my adult dogs also. Most are either too small, or cumbersome and treats fall out when you run or bend over. I love the size, fabric, great usability and bonus of an extra liner, plus being female, I love bags with hidey hole places..what is not to love!
A well made bag/treat pouch that is comfortable to wear. The belt is 32mm wide, I’d prefer 40mm wide. The plastic trouser belt clip is annoyingly uncomfortable over soft clothes but it can be removed. The embroidered company logo on the front is a bit ‘loud’ but good advertising for the company (they should pay me or treat my dog; LOL).
The front pouch is for holding a heavy brass four-way vandal-proof tap key needed when I wash my dog at the beach.
The centre pouch (French hinged) is for holding my heavy Herm Sprenger black stainless steel collar and plastic poo bags. I do not carry treats. My female Dobermann does not get treats except at home - I am a fan of Colonel Konrad Most’s methods. The prong collar is in the bag for when I lead walk her as the rest of the time she is untethered and wearing a Dogtra ARC shock collar.
The small rear pouch contains wound strips (band-aid) for me, not her. She’s a tough dog and inflicts accidental wounds on me during play.
I recommend this bag.. it looks good. It feels good to wear. It’s practical.
not only carries treats for the pets, but also mobile and poo bags when out walking.
The closure system works brilliantly and it is very practical. The only downside is that the belt is a bit narrow but you could replace it with a thicker one.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.