4Legs4Pets Training Beds
by Mahar Manufacturing - made 100% in the USA!
We looked everywhere for quality place training beds that would meet the guidelines for what we were after. We needed strong, sturdy beds that would stand up to extensive use, be easy to assemble and dissemble and were light weight and easy to carry.
After much research and testing numerous brands we found 4Legs4Pets which are made and manufacturer in the USA by Mahar Manufacturing.
These beds come standard with black legs but you can select an alternate colour from the drop down list above.
You can non slip rubber tips here for the beds which we recommend if they are being used on tiles or floor boards.
- Designed for INDOOR and OUTDOOR use. This means they are great for home, camping trips, doggy day care, travel, place training out and about and more!
- Light weight and easy to assemble and dissamble - NO TOOLS REQUIRED!
- Replacement parts are available for covers, legs and rails. Just email us to order any replacement parts you require.
- Non-skid rubber leg tips are also available by request
- Wipes clean easily
- 5" Height makes it easy for dogs and pups to climb on and off
- Durable powder coated 7/8" steel frame
- Breathable, non-ripping, non absorbent open mesh cover
- High impact polypropylene plastic 1-1/2" dia. legs
- Available in a range of sizes in both rectangle and square shape
- ALL beds come with black legs as default. If you'd like to add a set of coloured legs we have them available in a range of colours, add them to your cart here.
55cm x 55cm (22 x 22")
76cm x 76cm (30 x 30")
76cm x 56cm (30 x 22")
101cm x 56cm (40 x 22")
101cm x 76cm (40 x 30")
Extra Large Rectangle
132cm x 76cm (52 x 30")
PLEASE NOTE! Beds ship unassembled. For customers in rural areas, the courier charges may need to be adjusted.
Wow love these beds for place training❤️❤️❤️❤️
Posted by Caroline on 29th Aug 2017
Easy to assemble, light & good air flow for my dogs in tropical FNQ. Solid & durable. Well worth the money
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 8th Dec 2016
I wish i didn't waste money on all those beds i bought before this one.
Posted by Victoria on 15th Nov 2016
Great product, easy to put together and Dex loves it
Very good quality
Posted by Sam on 23rd Mar 2016
Bought this to train my dog to stay in place with, its excellent, portable, light weight, and can be hosed off.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.